Franklin Township, Fayette County, PA
115 Warchol Road, Vanderbilt, PA 15486
353 Town Country Road, Vanderbilt, PA 15486
We anticipate opening the pool on Saturday, May 27, 2021.
Park & Pool Amenities
- In-ground pool
- Six pavilions
- Season pool passes
- Private pool parties
- Pavilion rentals
- Swimming lessons
- $9/day for one-day pass
- To rent a pavilion or book a private pool party, call 724-677-2172.
- Season Passes ages 5 and older, $100/individual if purchased before May 1, 2019. After May 1, 2019 it’s $110/individual.
- Ages 4 and younger swim free at the pool.
Pavilion Rental Fees:
Pavilion 1: $250 (21 tables)
Pavilion 2: $150 (8 tables)
Pavilion 3: $150 (8 tables)
Pavilion 4: $150 (8 tables)
Pavilion 5: $250 (20 tables)
Pavilion L: $60 (4 tables)
Private Pool Parties (includes Lifeguards)
1-100 guests: $200/hour (no concession)
101-200 guests: $250/hour (no concession)
201+ guests: $300/hour (no concession)
Weekday rental discounts for groups and township residents
Terms & Conditions
- Alcohol prohibited.
- Park closes at dusk.
- The swimming pool may or may not be opened due to inclement weather and/or unforeseen circumstances.
Pavilion Rental Payment Terms
The total rental amount due is required along with a signed rental agreement to reserve a pavilion/pool. Call 724-677-2172 or send us an email to request a copy of our rental form.
Remit payment by check or money order payable to Franklin Township, and mail to 353 Town Country Road, Vanderbilt, PA 15486. All returned checks will incur a $35 fee and any legal costs/fees that Franklin Township incurs. Direct all inquiries and concerns to Franklin Township at the phone number noted above.
Reservations are not finalized until the total payment and signed contract are received. Contracts will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Pavilion Rental Cancellation Policy
No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances, or cancellations occurring within 30 days of your scheduled event. A refund, less 25% of the rental price, will be refunded if the cancellation occurs prior to 30 days of your scheduled event.
Pavilion Rental - Cleaning Requirements
A cleaning deposit of $50.00 is required at time of payment. The following duties are to be completed to be refunded the deposit:
- No trash, cigarette butts, confetti, etc. on the premises
- Trash bags properly closed
- No remains in/outside pavilion/pool (such as decorations, signage)
- NO additional trash bags are provided
The pavilion/pool must be clean with no trash to receive the refundable cleaning deposit.